<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10360087?origin\x3dhttps://jpkom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

voices within...

some feelings can be express easily, some feelings can only be expressed in writing...

 

Prophecy by John Jacks (16 July 2006)

God has put within you a caring heart and it’s obvious just from observation I supposed a bubbly personality. There are times when you find yourself very much feeling alone and struggling through and in those times the Lord reminds you as He has spoken to you in the pass, continue to pour out because as you pour out, He pours in. And as you give out He gives in. And you’ve learned that lesson that, if you feel alone or lonely, it’s not time you go into your room and kind of mope around and, oh God, where are you and what’s going on? But it’s time to give out, give out, give out and all of a sudden, the spirit of God begins to pour back in to you.

I hear God saying, I’ve taught you this because you I want you to teach others, I want you to raise up almost, as it were, a squad of ones who are, ‘we’re here to pour into other people’s life, whatever, the need might be, we’re pour in. It’s not just the shepherding, I now I am talking to cell leaders here; it’s not just the overseeing caring for, but its, its were vessels, we’re gonna keep ourselves full and we’re gonna be a channel for God to pour into people’s life, blessing care, love and compassion. In the midst of it, God is going to take care of all the other things that you’ve been crying out for but continue to pour out, it’s not something I need to say really. It’s something God has taught you, and yet maybe at this stage, you must need to be reminded.

Cause you are kind of toying with what’s the next step, where do I go, what is it that You are saying God. Am I really in the right track or am I supposed to do this just for a little bit and then do something else, and listen, You are facing with a choice of side stepping and going on a even easier road or climb on the stairways. Stairways are better……

 

for this post

Leave a Reply