lessons of life
Some people learn things the easy way, some learn it the hard way. Sometimes ways that they will regret, ways that they never wish they had taken. These are all lessons of life, lessons that everyone have to go through, whether you like it or not. I think these are also ways that God uses to mold us to the 'SHAPE' that HE wants us to be in!
In the pass week, God has reminded me of this particular thing that I did which was not right. HE had to use two of the very important people in my life to warn me. It's like HE is telling me, jpkom, if you continue to be like that, you will loose both of them! When the first warning came, I didn't really pay much attention. Then come the second one, only then I know that HE is really trying to get my attention on it! I sat myself down, and thought about it. Thereafter, I spoke to HIM. I told HIM that I heard HIM, I asked for HIS forgiveness, I asked HIM to help me change, I told HIM that I do not want to do things that will hurt HIM and people around me...I really thank HIM, because HE has warn me to stop before my friends or I get hurt!
In the pass week, God has reminded me of this particular thing that I did which was not right. HE had to use two of the very important people in my life to warn me. It's like HE is telling me, jpkom, if you continue to be like that, you will loose both of them! When the first warning came, I didn't really pay much attention. Then come the second one, only then I know that HE is really trying to get my attention on it! I sat myself down, and thought about it. Thereafter, I spoke to HIM. I told HIM that I heard HIM, I asked for HIS forgiveness, I asked HIM to help me change, I told HIM that I do not want to do things that will hurt HIM and people around me...I really thank HIM, because HE has warn me to stop before my friends or I get hurt!
I have also learned that, 'trust' does not come overnight. It takes time to build, and once it's broken, it will take an even longer time to re-build! So, becareful with the trust that you have earned, treasure it!

cannot be specific lah... don't know how to woh.. just take it as it is lah yeah..